CWS delivers triple bottom line outcomes.
- Residents will educate themselves about the options available for their specific environment, choosing economically and environmentally sustainable options for their community;
- Alternative creative strategies will be explored and pursued as a means to minimize, and maximize, the economic impact on the community;
- Communities will make their case for appropriate funding based on this comprehensive assessment of options and costs;
- Property values can be expected to increase beyond the per household cost of the new infrastructure;
- Scalable solutions will be stressed for communities in demographic flux;
- Reduced infrastructure operation and capital costs;
- Improved community marketability of the community;
- Communities will learn how to apply for subsidies and grants to help with community development.
- Residents will educate themselves about the sanitary conditions, soils and geography of their community, and understand at-risk conditions and behaviors;
- Unsanitary conditions, health hazards and Consent Letters will be resolved sustainably, ending deleterious environmental degradation.
- The community will see improved environmental health, public health, quality of life, and energy efficiency;
- Residents will better understand how water conservation impacts their daily lives and how minimal behavior modification can minimize water wastage AND reduce costs
- Significant decisions will have been deliberated and ratified by the entire community, avoiding after-the-fact disconnect between elected officials and constituents;
- The community will gain experience in making considered decisions, weighing each option’s merits and drawbacks, and coming to terms with significant complexity;
- Community stakeholders will learn the benefits of participative collaboration for solving broad concerns;
- The process will create social capital in in the community and support of their elected representatives;
- The communities implementing this program will receive significant attention, appreciation and respect for doing it right.