TEAM: A Coalition of broad based support entities. We welcome organizations who wish to join.
- WasteWater Education 501(c)3 will administer the program and distance learning platform. Dendra J. Best. Executive Director.
- University of Tennessee. Institute of Agriculture. Biosystems Engineering & Soil Science. John R. Buchanan Ph.D., P.E. Associate Professor. Principle Project Manager of the original program as developed by WERF.
- Jean-Daniel Cusin, MA, Solutions Architect
- Luis G. Huertas, AIA, NCARB, CAAPPR, LEED AP BD+C
- Reference resources provided by
- Water Environment Research Foundation. Theresa A. Connor, PE. Environmental Research Program Director.
DISCLAIMER: And Code Of Ethics
Collaborative Water Solutions will always disclose it’s sources of funding. Any grant or sponsorship support will be transparent and should not be perceived as having any bearing or influence on the consulting services provided.
If a relationship exists which constitutes either a real or perceived conflict of interest then consultant / mentor will withdraw.
Any discussion or evaluation of a proprietary technology or vendor is for purely education/information purposes and should not be construed as an endorsement by CWS.